Thursday, February 16, 2012

Coffee, Tea, and Muffins

One Latte, One Ginger Blast, One Morning Glory Muffin and One Raspberry Muffin

Coffee Cup is getting sick, so when we went out for coffee this morning she got a ginger blast tea which is a shot of ginger, lemon, and cayenne pepper. I however was craving the comfort of a latte, the warm rich milk, that often cheers up my mood. It didn't really work that well today, but it was nice anyway.

After taking a few sips of my drink, I look over and see Coffee Mug trying to swallow chunks of ginger.

Side note: I have been trying to drink more tea because it is my passion but I have come to love coffee after meeting Coffee Mug and her sharing her coffee knowledge with me. But yesterday I did have a cup of pineapple green tea and felt a little less like I was cheating on my favorite hot beverage.

Happy Thursday,

Tea Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment