Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tony's in Fairhaven


Tony's is a great place to get comfy. Maybe I just feel that way because Tea Cup and I went there on an especially icy cold day, but put me next to an old-fashioned wood stove with a hot drink and I will gladly stay for the day. Beyond the general warmth of the place, the Harris Ave. Cafe which adjoins Tony's offers a variety of down to earth comfort food for breakfast, brunch, and lunch. Tony's even has their own breakfast menu, with a few basic (but delicious) items such as home fries, waffles, toast, eggs, etc. With such delectable food and drink options Tony's tops my list of places to camp out for the day with a friend, with some school work, or with a good book from Village Books or Eclipse Used Bookstore.
Until next time,
Coffee Mug


No comments:

Post a Comment